John Musgrave Bolanos is a highly successful teacher, experienced Headteacher, consultant and school governor, with over 25 years experience in a range of challenging primary schools in London. His aim is to deliver inspirational and practical training for teachers, headteachers and education professionals. He works with schools across the country, supporting all phases and types of provision.
John leads all training courses and is driven to inspire schools to achieve outstanding results for the children – not for the purpose of inspection. All of his training provides best practice combined with practical OFSTED support, where appropriate, to help schools raise attainment and improve the quality of their teaching and learning.
As a primary languages specialist, he supported the BBC online KS2 Spanish development team and helped develop the primary languages scheme of work for Tower Hamlets. He is also the co-author of JMB Education’s Hola Español, which was a BETT Awards curriculum resource finalist.
More recently, John has been extensively involved in leading and managing a school through a difficult closure due to a falling roll and subsequent financial sustainability.
Whatever challenge your school faces, John can deliver effective support that will provide long-lasting, positive change that will support your school’s vision, values and aims. John is able to offer support for schools across the country with the following:
- leadership and management support
- teaching and learning support
- development of curriculum areas
- reading, phonics and writing
- change management
- governor support
- middle leader development
- new headteacher support
- assessment and data support
- OFSTED preparation
- monitoring standards
- performance management and appraisal
- developing IT and remote learning
- school development and SEF support
- growth mindset
- primary languages support
John has a wide range of inspiring INSET training courses which he can present in your school, or via Zoom or Microsoft Teams, to challenge and inspire every member of staff. Courses can be tailored to meet the individual and specific needs and priorities of your school, including:
- outstanding teaching and learning
- developing outstanding reading
- developing vocabulary
- phonics training
- outstanding teaching assistants
- developing writing to become outstanding
- outstanding subject/middle leadership
- the importance of developing long-term memory
- developing questioning in the classroom
Please contact us using the contact form on the right, or call us on 07340 816837, to discuss all your training requirements and costs.