By viewing these pages, you indicate that you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms. JMB Education may, solely at its own discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page, and you agree to be bound by these modifications or revisions. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms.
Hereafter, our site and services refer to any web page under the following base url: ‘jmbeducation.com‘.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless jmbeducation.com, and all related parties and services from any and all liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, causes of action, or claims caused by or resulting indirectly from your use of our site or services.
Use of our services is on an “as-is” basis. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. Any contact with any agents of this service, either in person or through electronic means does not create a warranty.
Our apps use a complex set of algorithms. Due to the complexity and the ever developing structure of Internet protocols, minor errors may occur – please notify us of any errors or queries.
We offer schools the option to pay for products via invoice. Payment must be made within 30 days of the invoice date in accordance with the late payment directive from the UK Government. If you are a public authority:
- You must pay for the goods and services that you procure within 30 days.
- If you do not pay within the deadline, you are obliged to pay the outstanding amount. In addition, a liability for interest on the outstanding amount accrues for every day payment is late. This can be claimed by a supplier automatically and without reminder. The rate of this interest will be based on 8 percentage points above the Bank of England’s reference rate (see section above) plus the fixed amount, depending on the size of the unpaid debt (see section above).
- You are responsible for ensuring that you pay your supplier on time. The supplier is not obliged to remind you that payment is outstanding in order to allow them to claim interest on the outstanding amount.
- Public authorities are not allowed to fix a lower interest rate.
- Verification or acceptance of goods and services should not exceed, as a general rule, 30 days. Nevertheless, it should be possible for a verification procedure to exceed 30 days where agreed by both parties and not grossly unfair to the supplier.
The UK Government recognises that the public sector should set a strong example by paying promptly. Over time it has been improving its payment times to assist the cash flow of businesses and especially small businesses.
Right to cancel
JMB Education Ltd comply with Distance Selling Regulations. As such, schools have the right to cancel their subscription, in writing, at any time within 7 days of placing an order on-line. We provide demos of all our products so that schools can make an informed purchasing decision and will happily discuss products with potential customers so that an informed decision can be made.
- Sharing of password or login information is strictly prohibited. Suspension of account access will result from sharing of this information.
- All of the material that is available on jmbeducation.com is intended for non-commercial educational purposes.
- You are welcome to link to the jmbeducation.com homepage from your own education website.
- Deep linking is not permitted. A “deep link” is a hyperlink that bypasses a website’s home page and takes the user directly to an internal page.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions that are not specifically addressed here.