- Please note that you will be invoiced 60 days before the event.
- Payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice.
- A cancellation can be made free of charge within the first 14 days of the course booking.
Please be advised that if the booking is cancelled within the 4 week period prior to the course running then the above is void and a full course fee will be payable if the delegate wishes to cancel.
- If a booking is made within the 4 week period prior to the course, a full course fee will be payable if the delegate wishes to cancel.
- Cancellations made after 14 days and up to 4 weeks prior to the course date will incur an administration charge of £75.00 per person.
- Cancellations made less than 4 weeks prior to the course date will be charged at the full course fee per person.
- Any non-attendance is subject to the full cost of the course.
Change of Delegate
- You may substitute delegates free of charge at any time.
Our Cancellation Terms
- JMB Education Ltd reserves the right to cancel any advertised course if deemed necessary by the company.
- JMB Education Ltd regrets that any expenses incurred other than the course fee, cannot be reimbursed. We strongly advise you to wait for your course information details (sent 3 weeks prior to the course) before making travel arrangements or to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to check details.
- If a course is oversubscribed we will offer you another venue or date if available, but you are not obligated to accept an alternative. We will do our utmost to offer another suitable course.
Course Information Details
- Your course information details, containing a delegate list, venue directions and timetable will be sent no less than 14 days before the course. If for any reason this information is lost or misplaced, please contact us immediately and we will resend the information to you.
- If you have any special access needs or specific dietary requirements, please contact us as soon as possible so we can endeavour to meet your needs on the day.
- Please note, the venues are subject to change. On the rare occasion where a venue change is necessary, we will provide a venue within the same area. Please read your course information details carefully to see the final and correct venue directions.
- Please note that JMB Education Ltd accept no liability for any accidents or losses that occur at course venues.
If you need to complain
- We hope that you are completely happy with our service, but if something does go wrong, we would like to know about it so that we can put things right and ensure that it does not happen again.
You can contact us as follows:
Post: JMB Education Ltd, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, City of London, London, EC1A 2BN
We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days. We will then endeavour to respond fully within 4 weeks. If this is not possible, we will let you know when you can expect a full response.