Would your reading curriculum stand up to a deep dive during an OFSTED inspection?
The current OFSTED Inspection Framework has a clear focus on reading with a mandatory deep dive into early reading. There is an expectation that reading is a high priority for all schools so that all pupils become fluent, confident readers. This course focuses all aspects of the reading curriculum and provides practical guidance and resources.
- Deep Dives – Early reading and whole school
- Reading Culture
- Choosing the Right Books and promoting a love of Reading
- Progression of reading skills and behaviours
- Teaching reading – organisation, decoding and comprehension
- Reading assessment
- Providing support for readers who are falling behind