*** Updated statutory information ***Required from June 2017
Ensure that your school website meets the latest statutory requirements. OFSTED include your website as part of an inspection and schools must provide specific information to comply with the inspection requirements. Order a primary or secondary school website health check today from JMB Education – experienced education specialists.
Information on the school’s website (taking into account current government requirements for maintained schools and academy funding agreements and non-statutory guidance) including its pupil premium strategy (including rationale and evaluation), in primary schools the PE and sport premium, in secondary schools the Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up premium, the statutory sharing with parents of curriculum information (so the lead inspector can start to assess the breadth and balance of the school’s curriculum and whether it is likely to promote preparation for and an appreciation of life in modern Britain), the special educational needs (SEN) information report, the presence and suitability of the safeguarding guidance, and information about the promotion of equality of opportunity and other information for parents.
School Inspection Handbook – August 2016
- Do you meet School Information (England) Regulations?
- Do you meet the needs of all stakeholders?
- Appropriate for primary, secondary and further education colleges
- Covers maintained schools, academies, free schools and 16-19 colleges
- Does your website meet current browser requirements?
- Do you comply with EU laws for privacy?
Receive a 20 page PDF report with your full health check, a critical analysis of your school website and suggestions on how to improve your website.
- FREE access to our latest DfE requirements and updates page when a report is ordered
We have over 20 years of education, ICT and website design experience.
We will be glad to help you anytime with general or technical questions, suggestions or comments.