JMB Education is a company that values and respects the privacy of your child.
- Do not require a game center connection to play
- Do not collect user information *
- Do not use data collection tools
- Do not contain external ads
- Do not contain in-app purchases
* Assessment tools that are part of your purchased plans collect data
This policy explains how our website is GDPR compliant. We:
- Tell users who we are, why we collect the data, for how long, and who receives it
- Get clear consent before collecting any data
- Let users access their data, and take it with them – contact us via email@example.com
- Allow users to delete their data – contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will let users know if data breaches occur
JMB Education is registered with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office).
No data is stored outside of the UK – data is held securely in a UK, London-based, data centre on a dedicated server to which only we have access to.
What information do we collect?
We do not require users to provide personal information to use and access our apps when purchased from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, contact details or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. User information is stored securely so resources that have been purchased by the user can be accessed. If a user no longer requires access to our resources then user data will be deleted upon request – contact us via email@example.com.
If you contact us via a contact form, your details will only be used for us to be able to reply to your enquiry.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We offer an email newsletter. To sign up for this newsletter you must submit an e-mail address. We will use this information to send you news and announcements about our products. You may unsubscribe from the mailing list anytime using links provided in the email newsletter.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide access to resources that you have purchased from us
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send you news and announcements about our products
- To provide you with an assessment analysis – a service which you will have requested/puchased
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly contact children under 13. If you believe a child has sent us their email, please contact us so we can promptly remove the information.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated May 2018