JMB Education is a company that values and respects the privacy of your child.
- Do not require a game center connection to play
- Do not collect user information *
- Do not use data collection tools
- Do not contain external ads
- Do not contain in-app purchases
* Assessment tools that are part of your purchased plans collect data
This policy explains how our website is GDPR compliant. We:
- Tell users who we are, why we collect the data, for how long, and who receives it
- Get clear consent before collecting any data
- Let users access their data, and take it with them – contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow users to delete their data – contact us via email@example.com
- Will let users know if data breaches occur
What information do we collect?
We do not require users to provide personal information to use and access our apps when purchased from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. We collect information from you when you fill out a form on-line or request to be added to our mailing list. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. User information is stored so resources that have been purchased by the user can be accessed. If a user no longer requires access to our resources then user data will be deleted upon request – contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer an email newsletter. To sign up for this newsletter you must submit an adult’s e-mail. We will use this information to send you news and announcements about our products. You may unsubscribe from the mailing list anytime using links provided in the email newsletter.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide access to resources that you have purchased from us
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send you news and announcements about our products
- To provide you with an assessment analysis – a service which you will have requested/puchased
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe a child has sent us their email, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Updated December 2017