Primary Spelling is a structured programme for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 where children learn spellings by word family.
Revised KS1 resources
- Electronic word lists with audio – click words to hear them
- Example sentences with hidden words and reveal panel
- Children learn up to 12 new words per week
- More than 90 word family lessons in Key Stage 1
- Supports and consolidates phonics teaching
- Photocopiable word lists to cut out and send home with children to learn spellings
- Weekly dictation exercise – electronically assessed or photocopiable worksheet with audio
- Teacher notes for each word family
- Primary style cursive font to assist reading
NEW – UPDATED TEACHER BOOK
REVISED curriculum coverage
Try some KS1 units
Enter 0000000 for the DFE number and user ID 00 when testing the assessment page in the units.
Track individual, class and school progress using our dedicated assessment tool which allows you to identify:
- Which concepts have been assessed – for each child
- The year group expectation that each child is working at
- Which concepts are strengths and which need consolidating – for each child
- Whole school information – filter data by gender, year group and class
View or print assessment data reports by whole school, class or individual child.